If you see the following message whilst trying to access either BigGantt or BigPicture for Jira Cloud, follow the steps described in this article.
- Go to Settings –> System –> Global permissions
- Scroll down to 'Grant Permission' section wherein you need to select 'atlassian-addons-admin' Group.
- From the "Grant" drop-down select - Browse users and groups.
- From the "Group" drop-down select - atlassian-addons-admin.
- Click "Add" button below.
You can see that the permissions above have been updated.
- If the "BigGantt/BigPicture needs access!" message still appears, reinstall the plugin (go to Apps drop-down at the top > Manage your apps).
If by any chance the problem still occurs on your end do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via the ServiceDesk.