Download page Reports module.
With the Reports module, you can generate various reports to provide you with the data necessary for the project management process:
- Task report - counts the number of tasks in the project according to the entered criteria or sums the field values from the selected tasks.
- Risks matrix - provides a quick view of the risks of a given project or portfolio.
- Team dependencies - facilitates management of team dependencies within and between the projects.
- Dependencies - facilitates the management of dependencies both within and between projects.
- Milestones & Markers - provides a quick view of a given project's or portfolio's milestones and markers.
- Velocity - counts and presents the amount of planned and done story points for subsequent iterations.
- Plan delays - provides a quick view of delayed tasks of a given project or portfolio.
- Capacity per period - generate a capacity report for a given time period (total, distributed workload, remaining - for a skill, user, team or total)
The Reports page can be customized by editing the grid or the source data for each chart.
How to add the first report?
Check how to create your first report in this article.