Download page Export.
You can export your Resources to:
- image (PDF)
- MS Excel Basic Template (XLSX)
PDF image export requires NodeJS installation. If you do not see the "PDF image" export option, click here for more information.
The export function respects:
- aggregation settings
The columns contain date ranges. For example, when aggregation is set to "Week", the column will have a date range of a week.
- "Original estimate" and "Remaining estimate" effort modes
You can export data when the "Original estimate" or "Remaining estimate" effort mode is applied.
The exported PDF file will look similar to the one presented below.
The exported XLSX file has separate tabs for:
- Task workload that presents the workload distribution for a particular task.
You can check here the "Task Key", "Summary", and "Assignee" fields for each issue. You can also track "Task workload summary" of daily/weekly/monthly workload.
- Workload where you can find the workload for your Resources (or Skills) daily/weekly/monthly.
- Remaining capacity for Resources (or Skills) in a given day/week/month.
- Capacity for Resources (or Skills) in a given day/week/month.
- Color meaning